A high-performing website is typically very essential to your company’s success. But running a website is complex and time consuming. This leaves many marketers asking themselves where to begin to make sure their website is optimized to attract, engage and convert visitors.
You may find yourself asking:
- Are my visitors engaging with my site or bouncing immediately?
- Are visitors converting into high-quality leads?
At Elbow Grease Marketing, we test more than 100 elements when evaluating and optimizing our clients’ websites. We have found that the five most effective ways to optimize your website are:
- Lead with a customer-centric value proposition
- Convert with a crystal clear call to action
- Fix search engine optimization errors
- Accelerate site speed
- Optimize for mobile visitors